1. You may post if you're looking or offering to Beta's someones work be it fanfiction or original fiction. Please give some details about what you're willing and unwilling to read or what you're looking for in a Beta.
2. You may post a Brainstorming thread for your newest fanfiction. Do not post per chapter, only per fic itself. You can then use that same post to talk about the next chapter(s) of your fic, but do not post a new thread for chapter two, three, four, etc. Only the first chapter and fic as a whole together.
3. You may recommend fics here, as long as you provide enough information and not just a link.
4. You may post one advertisement per community or per kink meme once a week.
5. Please tag all posts. [Advert] [Cosplay] [FanArt] [FanFic] [FanMix] [FanVid] [FicFest] [KinkMeme] [OriArt] [OriFic] [PodFic] [Other] [RolePlay] [Sims]
6. When asking a question, please direct it to one of the admin or mods. admin tatsumi_senpai mods (currently none)
The yourfanfiction community is a place for people to gather and recommend as well as discuss fanfiction found over on yourfanfiction.com. We are not here to bash, or make fun of other peoples works. We are not trolls, but that doesn't mean we wont offer our critique and criticisms of what worked and what didn't for a particular story.
Our aim, is to help one another become better writers, without being jerks about it.
It's fine to offer or look for a Beta Reader here as well.
Please introduce yourselves upon joining, a community needs to communicate after all.
Now, when recommending a fic or posting your own, please make sure that the story is under a cut after filling out this form.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!